State of the art decontamination
What is xCid
xCid is an active ingredient complex consisting of positively charged polymers (cationic) and other application-specific components. This complex docks to negatively charged cell walls, it penetrates and breaks the cell wall and cell membrane at several points. The microorganism cell dissolves, no longer viable without a cell wall and unable to reproduce.
Due to it's consistence and molecular size xCid cannot permeate the human skin. Therefore it is not harmful to humans, animals and plants.
Against this kind of neutralization there is no proven formation of resistance. Even MRSA bacteria (multiresistent strains) are permanently devitalized.
What xCid can do
xCid was developed for neutralizing bacteria, fungi, viruses and odors and has a lasting and durable effect on dry surfaces.
xCid is odorless in all its possible product compositions, requires no fragrances to disguise the agent and offers best material compatibility.
xCid is distributed by a dry mist of fog generators with demineralised water as a carrier to be brought to surfaces and the ambient air.
xCid is neither skin, eyes or mucous membranes irritant and is not toxic by ingestion in particular.
Details on xCid solution
- xCid is used in 70 countries around the world and enhanced in Austria for over 20 years.
- 99.999% of bacteria, pathogenic and apatogene germs, as well as the multi-resistant germs are killed.
- xCid may also be used for decontamination of air conditioning and ventilation systems
- xCid is electrostatically charged and thus adheres evenly to all surfaces
- xCid is completely odorless, a disinfection can therefore be carried out discreetly.
Added value for the customer (examples)
- Surfaces do not stick, delicate items can remain on the premises.
- The product contains neither chlorine nor other irritating agents.
- No surfaces are corroded at all .
- Seat cushions and mattresses are also disinfected during nebulization.
- Desired odorants can be added to the solution.
- Small, powerful fog machines facilitate the decontamination of a multitute of spaces in minimal time.
- Surfaces are sealed for 2 years.
Introductory pricing for 2017
|Consumption||Yield||Container size||Equipment||Additional tools|
|1 Liter/400 m3||110ml/Cabin (20 m2)||5 liter||Evaporator||none|
|Offer||Liters||Price/Package||Price of Evaporator||Treated m3||Treated Cabins||Price/Cabin|
|Package Cruise 1||50||10.240 €||2.840 €||20.000||435||22.53 €|
|Package Cruise 2||100||14.920 €||1.420 €||40.000||870||16.41 €|
|Package Cruise 3||150||19.200 €||0 €||60.000||1.305||14.08 €|
|Block Prices||starting from 200||22.200 €||0 €||>= 80.000|
|starting from 400||39.960 €||0 €||>= 160.000|
|starting from 600||51.948 €||0 €||>= 240.000|